Sunday, May 3, 2009

My mums birthday surprise!




My mum with her presents. A collage photo and also a 8GB ipod nano! 

Haha cool huh? a 59 year old mum using an ipod nano! :P

Anyway, the surprise didn't really go as planned. Many errors made this time.
but oh well, she turned out realli blur and did not realize that so many errors in organizing the surprise for her heheh!

I hope she's happy :)

I made a collage for her using picasa. and it turned out quite well!! :D

Here are some pics i took last weekend.



My mums birthday Collage

Me and the guy cousins :)


The birthday cake
My sisters neighbours. A family from india!
My mum coming out from the toilet, and we're singing her birthday song for her! haha...
My nephew Emmanuel. Look at the contrast between his skin color and my dads! Huge difference!

No comments: