Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Forgetful me!

Hhaha... guess what, I totally forgot about Leaders meeting tonight!

I got a sms from pstr foo asking me to join in the ZLs for a meeting tonight. I read the sms around 8.15pm (leaders meeting started at 8) and I replied: "Hi sry, just read your message. Was busy with work, I guess its too late to come now."

So then i took my own sweet time, went for my workout in the gym... went for dinner, and took my time to go home.

When I reached home, I called Zhiwei, asking him to help me out with street ministry worship this coming June. And he told me: "eh bigjon, I'm right now in leaders meeting." I was like getting slapped hard on the face! Haha.... totally forgot about leaders meeting tonight.

This the first time I forgot to come... hope there won't be any more.

3 comments:

debbie loh said...

Hi Jon! Nice to see you blogging.

Well.. I actually missed my first MWM orientation!! I was busy with my colleagues after a big meeting and to show my support, decide to go partying with them! And promptly missed it. *sigh* had to explain and told Steph I'll not to do it again. Lol..

debbie loh said...

Oh yes, will leave you my blog addy too! ;)

Cheers,
deb

Joneylim said...

oops... didn't notice your comments... haha

And yes, i will go read your blog too. thanks for dropping by ;)