Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Theologically confused

I've been quite confused recently. I'm confused with many  theological teachings... questions like:

- Are we once saved always saved, or are we once saved not always saved?
- Do we need to repent our sins, as Jesus has died for our yesterdays, todays, and tomorrows sins?
- Is the old testament law totally abolished, or does it still apply today, inscribed in our hearts?
- Why can there be 2 Godly man, both hearing from God, but yet get two messages which TOTALLY contradicts each other?
- Is salvation a one time thing, or is it a process?

Well, i'm doing a study on this right now, I was challenged in Pastor Edmund Chan's sunday sermon about making a stand. I need to make a stand in my theology. I MUST do it, because my confusion will just cause me more harm than good.

Please post your comments, if you have any. I really want to hear from you.

No comments: