Thursday, February 19, 2009

Concerns of Late

I wonder... with the current political situation in Malaysia, who is right and who is wrong?

I'm also confused. Right now who is the rightful MB of Perak? I just read in malaysiakini that Anwar has evidence that bribes were offered for the defection. A sum believed to be about RM 5 million!

I'm seriously confused with the current situation. I respect our current PM, in fact I still firmly believe he is the best person to lead us in this unstable situation. The 3 defections of late, the swearing in of the 'illegal MB', the ban on the new MB with his exco, I have come to see the reality of politics. With all due respect, I couldn't believe that BN would force their way to take over the government of Perak... And now with the Elizabeth Wong case, I never thought our former MB of Selangor would give such remarks like this!

Sigh... I pray for Malaysia. I do not understand and know who's right and wrong in this power struggle. BN may be right in some way, however PR seems to be also right in another way. One person I respect once told me this, he said that we as christian citizens of malaysia are made accountable for the situation in malaysia. Should we be concerned about politics? YES! We need to keep a close watch and keep an eye on the current situation. God won't work until we pray. Continue to pray for malaysia. Pray that God will remove the corrupt and place the righteous.

No comments: