Thursday, April 9, 2009

One of the happiest moments of my life


The smile on my face describes it all =) =) =)

The team that i treasure most, From left clockwise: Jeff (Paraguay), Oojoo (Mongolia), Abraham Jung (S.Korea), Caleb Ebb (Canada), Yours truly, Katharina Blau (Germany). Katharina, if you read this, i want you to know that you thought me alot about life, and i respect you for guiding me through all the though times. =)

My official deck team, From left: Deepak (India), Daniel Rutchman (Swiss) <- He said he would be a missionary to Malaysia and i'm still waiting for that day to happen :P, Samuel Schulhz (Germany) <- My team leader, Me, Thomas Fernandez (Mexico), David Livingstone (Indonesia), and Jamsheed (Tajikistan) . We are right now scatered all over the world. We'll meet again in heaven some day i hope :)

My first E-day in Cambodia! Me in my traditional Batik... I can't compare to Indonesia's David. His suit seems more melayu than me hehe...

The WACKIEST  Malaysians ever! From left: The exciting Karen Goh, The crazy Aihwa, Weird D-way (Funny name huh?), Yours truly, Mr. Lengchai Lionel Tan (at least he thinks so :P, and the sweet Aunty sweechoo



My best friend of board the ship, Niek-Jan Schouten, Netherlands. He is an awesome friend. Funniest guy ever! :D (another guy is Bram Zwart, can't find his pic, i wonder why...)



Lol, thats my job under the water tanks of the ship, scraping rust, and repainting them with epoxy...  I MISS THAT JOB! 


No comments: