Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My FIRST serious blog!!

Hello! If you are reading this, good day to you! Finally i managed to start my own blog to post some of my thoughts and feelings at work, church, and my own 'PRIVATE' life :D

I've started a blog 2 years back, but somehow i didn't manage to maintain it. I didn't have internet connection for some time, and decided to delete the whole blog after that.

A few reasons on why i'm starting a blog

1) The main reason is that i want to be known as a person who reflects on his life, his career and his ministry. Reflecting is one area that i do alot! (in my dreams most of the time) but i realized that to be effective in reflecting, i will have to write it down and remember the lessoned i've learned about life.

2) I heard a preacher once say that a great speaker can attract many people when he is speaking. Some might even attract up to 20k people in a week to listen to him. But yet, bloggers can attract 100k clicks on their website per day! As technology improves day by day, I thought that through continues blogging and sharing what God has done in my life, i might be able to impact somebody's life without me knowing it!

3) Alot of times while driving, many ideas come into my mind. Maybe by blogging and putting in all my thoughts into words, i might be able to transform them into action (this is one area that i'm weak in the most) hehe...

4) Last but not least, I want to write about the thoughts of my work, my sales career, and suggest ways to improve the organization i'm in. And maybe who knows, my boss might manage to google my blog and read the thoughts i have in mind.


I hope this blog will be put into good use, whereby i might be able to be a better person and reflect upon my life.

Dear God, I dedicate this blog for your glory and your honor. I pray that this blog will be encouraging and be a useful tool to people who visit this blog. Help me to be a person who reflects and that you'll develop my character day by day through this blog. Amen.

No comments: